About the Role:
Kiddo is seeking a Performance Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team. This role will be responsible for the performance of kiddowear.com, helping drive site traffic and conversions on our ecommerce platform and creating and optimizing digital and email campaigns. This individual must have the ability to monitor, analyze, report and refine our digital and email performance to drive brand awareness, engagement, lead generation, close sales and meet the company’s retention and
referral targets. The Performance Marketing Manager is a hands-on role responsible for executing our online and direct marketing strategies. This role reports to Kiddo’s Chief Marketing Officer.
- Provide comprehensive analysis of performance, key metrics and trends, while continuously optimizing performance across all digital and email and social channels
- Build email and nurture campaigns across all lead funnel stages
- Develop comprehensive email testing plan to drive optimal results
- Identify trends and insights and make recommendations on new nurture marketing campaigns based on lead behavior, content gaps and/or tests to implement
- Generate online assets needed for campaigns
- Performing routine reporting and ad-hoc analysis to gain insight into user experience and behavior, to help support new marketing campaigns, testing and site optimization
- Creating and optimizing digital ads on Facebook and other third party sites
- Present and summarize online analytics data: monitor traffic and conversions, funnel analysis
- Make data-based recommendations for new site features and layouts, set-up tests and report out on findings
- Regularly review pages for quality and consistency and communicate opportunities for improvements
- Responsible for driving the delivery of major site changes, initiatives and enhancements, including search optimization.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of related work experience in Marketing and/or eCommerce
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels Technical skills
- Previous work experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience using online CMS systems
- Understanding of marketing channels and data systems including search, display, social, mobile, website, email, CRM, etc.
- 5-7+ years of experience in a nurturing/automation marketing role must have experience developing and managing strategic email and marketing testing plans
- Highly analytical and quantitative, with a strong desire to make an impact on business decisions with data
- Strong communication and organizational skills with ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate clearly
- Natural aptitude for learning new technologies and tools, with an “early adopter” mentality
About Good Parents:
Good Parents is an innovative startup developing wearables for kids. Our first product is the Kiddo, a revolutionary wearable tracking health and wellness metrics for kids. Founded by seasoned entrepreneurs and a highly experienced team, we are backed by the leading hardware and IoT incubators and well-known investors. We are headquartered in San Francisco.